Wednesday, March 11, 2009

To See Sin From God's Heart

Trina's Snippets
Sparkling Gems from the Greek
January 30
Rick Renner

“Prayer for Today…
Lord, help me to see sin the way You see it so that I have no stomach for it in my life. I know that as long as I view sin [my sin] only as a mistake or a weakness, I will be tempted to tolerate it. So I ask You to teach me to see sin exactly the way You do so my desire for change will grow. Holy Spirit, help me see the truth and know the proper steps I need to take in order to make those needed changes.
I pray this in Jesus’ name!”

*"Snippets"--clips, morsels, fragments from something I've read recently...something that has ministered to me or someone else. They are meant to encourage, challenge, and cause us to ponder. They may even cause you to run to the nearest Christian bookstore and pick up a copy of the book they are snipped from.
If you forward "Snippets" to anyone, please send it in its entirety, not deleting the original source or author.

2 comments:

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

What a bold, beautiful prayer...just wanted to stop in and thank you for stopping by and for your kind comment.

Blessings to you...

Anonymous said...

Hi Trina, I thank you for sharing this moment with me. I prayed for you by name today. God bless you. Lynn