Friday, May 1, 2009

Scripture for Memory and Meditation #9

Psalm 26: 3-4
"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You.
Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD, is the ROCK eternal.”

Sometimes there are just seasons of pain, worry, turmoil, fear, or unrest in our lives. I am going through one of those presently. Some issues have been brought to me that have unsettled my spirit.

In my past, I would have prayed, fretted, prayed and fretted. As I've journey along with my LORD, I have hopefully matured in my faith and over the many years I've walked with Him, I pray more than fret. PRAISE GOD. I am crying out to God in faith, hope, and trust...IN HIM.

Last night when another situation was brought to my watchman spirit, I rushed to the Father and have been standing in my trust of Him every moment. When the enemy tries to come in and shake me, I am running to the LORD, the LORD, who is the ROCK eternal.

No comments: